Sodium humate for aquatic products can effectively degrade toxins in the water body, and can effectively adsorb and decompose harmful substances such as ammonia nitrogen, hydrogen sulfide, and nitrite.
Uses of sodium humate for aquatic products:
1. Water purification: using the adsorption and complexing properties of sodium humate, it can assist in the treatment of turbidity, flooding, dead algae, oil film, foam and other water quality conditions.
2. Shading: It depends on the physical properties of humic acid, and the shading time of pure humic acid is at most one or two days. If symptoms of liver and stomach discomfort occur, it is recommended not to use it indiscriminately, otherwise it will cause poisoning.
3. Modification of the bottom: Sodium humate can improve the soil. Generally, it is ideal to be used with disinfectant, fungus, etc. However, this usage is not recommended for aging ponds, clay ponds, and silt ponds.
4. Detoxification: complex toxins. Heavy metals, etc. But it should be noted that it is not enough, nothing is useful.
5. Fertilizer: After humic acid is decomposed, it is a better carbon source fertilizer. With the increasingly serious pollution of nitrogen sources, the concept of carbon and nitrogen emissions has been applied to aquaculture production.
6. Convergence and antidiarrheal method: Sodium humate can relieve toxic enteritis. The two most common enteritis, physical enteritis.
Use and dosage of sodium humate for aquatic products:
Under normal circumstances, the water depth is 1-2Kg, and the amount per mu is 1-2Kg. The inventory should be increased. Apply once every 20 days or so. When the water quality deteriorates, double the amount and spray powder or granules directly in the whole pond.
Cooperate with oxygenator, photosynthetic bacteria, EM bacteria, etc. for more effective use. For ordinary old ponds, the bottom of the pond is degraded and adopts granular form; if the water body deteriorates, powder is used.