Common misunderstanding of potassium humate: Mineral potassium humate works very well, but many people do not feel good after using it because they have not mastered the method of use. The following is a summary of several common misunderstandings for everyone: 1. Mineral potassium humate is not used at a time, the more it is used
Mineral potassium humate-(melanin)
Potassium humate is a kind of high-efficiency organic potassium fertilizer, because the humic acid in it is a biologically active agent, which can increase the content of available potassium in the soil, reduce the loss and fixation of potassium, increase the absorption and utilization of potassium by crops, and also improve the soil , Promote crop growth, improve crop resistance, improve crop quality, protect the agricultural ecological environment and other functions. The product is non-toxic, tasteless, black natural organic powder. Easily soluble in water, it is a kind of organic macromolecular compound containing a large number of intricate functional groups. It is more resistant to microbial decomposition. Its slow decomposing effect is the highest of all organic solid fertilizers. It has strong adsorption, exchange, complexation and chelation. Ability is the best indicator of fertility preservation. It is also known as ecological fertilizer. It can be used as organic fertilizer of slow-acting nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium, and can be made into high-efficiency multifunctional compound fertilizer.
Water insoluble matter ≤10
PH value: 8-11
Common misunderstandings of potassium humate:
Potassium humate from mineral sources works well, but many people do not feel good after using it because they have not mastered how to use it. Here are a few common misunderstandings:
1. Mineral potassium humate is not used as much as possible at a time, but a small amount for multiple times. Use 5 kg each time, preferably 1 kg, 4 times in a row.
2. Combination of light flushing, flushing and spraying, the synergistic effect is more significant.
3. Not every crop has a visible effect on potassium humate from mineral sources. In the process of use, it is necessary to be aware of the motivation of the crop response in advance.
① Mineral potassium humate has obvious effects on root crops, so radishes, potatoes, sweet potatoes, etc. should be caught in the promotion experiment.
②Melons with broad leaves, wheat, rice, etc.
③Invalid crops include oilseed crops such as rape and castor. Although there are some practical effects, such as root development speed, root to shoot ratio and so on. , But the data can only be detected by scientific methods, which is difficult to identify with the naked eye.
4. The soil itself has a high humus content. Under very good conditions, the effect of applying mineral potassium humate is not obvious. Therefore, mineral potassium humate can be used to "send charcoal in the snow" instead of "icing on the cake."
So, how should potassium humate be used?
1. The use of mineral potassium humate in combination with chemical fertilizers and inorganic water-soluble fertilizers can reduce the conventional dosage of chemical fertilizers and inorganic water-soluble fertilizers by 10%-20%.
2. Mineral potassium humate will precipitate when it encounters calcium and magnesium ions in the water. When drip irrigation humic acid fertilizer, in order to prevent the drip irrigation hole from clogging, the number of drip irrigation should be minimized and sufficient dilution should be ensured.
3. Although mineral potassium humate can be used for the entire growth period of crops, for economic considerations, it is recommended to wash twice with potassium humate after transplanting. The effect of spraying mineral-source potassium fulvic acid or mineral-source fulvic acid chelated zinc will be better during swelling period and discoloration period.
Sep 18, 2021
Sep 18, 2021