1. Improve soil and improve fertility.
Humic acid-containing feed can promote the formation of soil structure and improve the pore condition; increase soil cation absorption capacity and soil fertilizer supply capacity; enhance soil buffer system and improve acidic soil; promote the activity of beneficial microorganisms in the soil. details as follows:
1. It is beneficial to regulate the water, fertilizer, gas and heat conditions in the soil. When the soil aggregate structure becomes better, its bulk density will decrease, the gap will increase, and it will have good permeability. Due to the dark color of humic acid fertilizer, it is good for absorbing solar heat. Humic acid fertilizer releases heat when it is decomposed under the action of microorganisms, especially when early spring crop seedlings are just unearthed, it can increase the ground temperature and play a role in resisting spring cold.
2. Promote the formation of soil particles. Humic acid can promote the formation of soil aggregate structure. Applying organic fertilizer to the soil can also improve the soil structure. This is mainly due to the slow transformation of soil microorganisms. If humic acid fertilizer is applied frequently, this transformation will be accelerated.
3. Promote the activity of soil microorganisms. The application of humic acid fertilizer in the soil will intensify the activity of microorganisms in the soil, especially the significant increase of voluntarily nitrogen-fixing bacteria in the soil, significantly increase the content of nitrate, enrich the nitrogen nutrition in the soil, and improve the nutrient conditions of the crop roots.
4. Transform poor soil and saline-alkali land. Long-term application of humic acid organic fertilizer will fundamentally transform the poor soil into good land. The use of humic acid fertilizer to improve acid, wool, slab, and dry red soil in the south has also achieved outstanding results. Since the acidity of humic acid can be neutralized with the alkalinity of saline-alkali soil, humic acid can adjust the pH of the soil to achieve the effect of treating saline-alkali.
5. Humic acid can form complexes with iron (Fe), aluminum (Al), copper (Cu), manganese (Mn), zinc (Zn) and other trace elements in the form of insoluble salts, which are dissolved in water and absorbed by crops. Commercial chemically chelated micro-fertilizers of these trace elements are very expensive, and ordinary farmers are unwilling to buy them. Humic acid can be used as a cheap natural chelating agent to chelate trace elements and is easily absorbed by crops.
6. Reduce the fixation of soluble phosphorus in the soil, increase the utilization rate of phosphate fertilizer, and promote the activation of soil trace elements. Generally, calcium phosphate Ca3(PO4)2 is difficult to dissolve in water in soil. Hydrogen phosphate and dihydrogen phosphate formed by adding humic acid are dissolved in water and can be absorbed by crops.
2. Increase crop nutrition and increase the effect of chemical fertilizers.
The organic fertilizer containing humic acid can increase the fertilizer efficiency, eliminate the adverse effects caused by excessive application of nitrogen fertilizer or improper application method, and make the fertilizer efficiency of inorganic nitrogen fertilizer change from violent, violent, short to slow, stable and long; the humic fertilizer itself also contains a certain amount The available nitrogen and phosphorus and delayed nitrogen and phosphorus can improve the nutrition of crops.
3. Stimulate the growth and development of crops.
Humic acid organic fertilizer can make seeds germinate early, increase the emergence rate; promote rooting, improve root absorptive capacity; enhance the development of reproductive organs.
Previous: No Information